Need help with education funding for CINA child

I have a case where the parents reside out of state, the local school system where the child resides, who is in the custody of the local DSS, is refusing to allow the child to attend school due to funding issues.  They claim the state where the parents reside should pay, and that state refuses to pay.


We welcome your comments and suggestions