March 2014

CPS Records/Reports for Custody Cases

Does anyone have any suggestions on obtaining records/reports from Child Protective Services on Custody cases? We have tried calling the CPS worker on several cases, sending over subpeonas, talking with Supervisors, and yet we are still unable to access records or reports (especially for ongoing investigations). Would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.


Gina Polley, Esq

Maryland Legal Aid Bureau - Montgomery County


We welcome your comments and suggestions